Uganda’s GDP will grow 5.5 percent in the year ending June 2018. The economy will be boosted by higher oil sector investments and lower borrowing costs. A budget paper seen by Reu ...Read More »
- » Ramaphosa promises to fast-track land redistribution – SA
- » How can I trace my lover’s cell phone?
- » Zimbabwe celebrates Robert Mugabe National Youth Day
- » African Proverb of the Day 21/02/2018
- » Toni Braxton and Birdman are getting married!
- » Zodwa Wabantu gets acting roles
- » Egyptian, Israeli businesses sign $15 billion natural gas deal
- » African Proverb of the Day 20/02/2018
- » Wikipedia to end its free service – Wikipedia Zero
- » RwandAir flies to Cape Town, through Harare, four times a week