Our work in the media industry in Africa and the world has a history of having specialised experiences in African business, entrepreneurship and lifestyle.
Makamba Online strives to make the African story ‘be heard’. Our writers, editors, community managers, management and other staff are involved in some of the most sophisticated and challenging engagements of sharing the African story.
We are calling for articles that cover business, lifestyle, entrepreneurship and commentaries on world events. Our motto is ‘Africa be heard!’ If you have questions about the suitability of your topic to the platform, please contact the editor for guidance: Gesture Chidhanguro, at email@example.com or (+27) 11 5133374.
Each article submitted needs to be provided as follows:
- Electronic form using Microsoft Word.
- Email article submissions to the Editor.
- Include a cover letter with the author’s name, complete mailing address, telephone and email contacts.
- Biography of author with present employment, title(s), designations, digital photograph, and availability for follow-up contact.
- Article – The article should be between 300 to 700 words. If the author believes the article needs to be of a different length, then they should communicate with the editor prior to submission.
- The article must contain an overview paragraph of 2-3 sentences, an introduction and a conclusion paragraph.
- Sources referenced must be cited using proper endnotes.
- All articles must be the author’s original work, and must not include any assignment-specific confidential information, unless authorisation for release of the information is simultaneously provided with the article.
Editor – Makamba Online