Love is a strong feeling of affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties such as maternal love for a child. What do you think on advice about love?
This article will focus on attraction based on sexual desire or affection and tenderness felt by lovers, that is love relationship. A relationship is the way in which two or more people or things are connected, or the state of being connected.
- If you feel lonely, you are better off being alone.
- You can gauge a person’s love for you by how they treat you when they are upset with you.
- Don’t settle for someone who has zero regard for your feelings or wants just because you have been together a long time.
- No relationship is perfect and there will be conflict. What matters is the desire to solve the problem.
- Always fight the problem, not the other person. If you keep this in mind when arguing, you will be able to actually resolve the issue than be mad at each other.
- Don’t look for a girl you want to treat like a princess, look for a girl you want to treat like a partner.
- You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.
- The grass is not greener on the other side, it’s greener where you water it.
- Before you move in with your partner, go on a road trip with them.
- Don’t be afraid to open up and be vulnerable. Vulnerability can bring you closer together and strengthen the two of you.
Author: Gesture Chidhanguro