South Africa’s reality show and television competition #IdolsSA’s judges revealed season 13’s Top 16 on Sunday.
After the female force proved to be stronger last week, it was down to 4 boys instead of 8 and 12 girls.
Viewers seemed to be satisfied with this selection. However, there was sadness when 24-year-old Ofentse Motale who did well in Pretoria auditions could not make the cut. Motale left Unathi and the audience teary after his first audition but failed to impress the judges when he forgot his lyrics in both solo performances and group stages.
Your season 13 Top 16 girls are:
- Thokozile Ndimande (27) Pretoria
- Thapelo Esau (20) Pretoria
- Nokuthula “Hadasssah” Makhoba (23) Pretoria
- Faith Msibi (25) Pretoria
- Paxton Fielies (16) Cape Town
- Phindile “Phindy” Dube (19) KwaZulu Natal
- Gabi Du Plessis (16) Cape Town
- Minenhle “Minnie” Ntuli (22) KwaZulu Natal
- Nomthandazo “Tee” Xaba (18) KwaZulu Natal
- Basetsana Kolwane (19) Johannesburg
- Gugulethu “Gugu” Zulu (24) Johannesburg
- Blessed Mlangeni (23) Pretoria
The remaining 4 boys are:
- Christo Daniels (21) Johannesburg
- Mthokozisi Ndaba (25) KwaZulu Natal
- Lindokuhle “Lindo” Sithole (21) Pretoria
- Botlhale Phora (21) Pretoria
Contestants are now divided into groups, next week the first group will perform for South Africa’s votes.
Author: Staff Writer