Angola’s first new president in almost four decades vowed to rebuild an economy devastated by falling oil prices and fight corruption at his inauguration on Tuesday. João Lourenço ...Read More »
- » 5 advices for cash-flow sustainability
- » 7 pregnancy myths
- » Why hire referral candidates only?
- » Why people cheat?
- » 21 cleared to run for DRC presidency
- » Marvel to add more female superheroes
- » Nigeria stops new national aircraft programme
- » Kagame calls new MPs to protect Rwanda’s independence
- » Liberia $104 million cash scandal
- » Things women want men to know about sex