Some skills to simplify life must be learned through experience, but you do not have to wait until midlife to become aware of what is truly meaningful and worthwhile. You simply need the curiosity and desire for self-awareness and personal growth.
- Forgive but never forget.
- Learn to speak when you are spoken to.
- Learn to smile when you are driving.
- Learn to smile when you are broke.
- Never put 100% faith in human beings they will always disappoint you.
- Learn to say am sorry “I acknowledge my mistakes” genuinely.
- Learn that they are not your enemies rather, your interest differ from theirs.
- Learn to listen and not embrace verbal diarrhoea.
- Never teach your heart to hate it is not how God designed it.
- Learn to love everyone despite their sexual orientation or religion.
- Learn to always dress nicely regardless of your occupation or income.
- Learn to believe in yourself when all men doubt you.
- Learn to position yourself in places of opportunity.
- Learn that the world is yours.
- Learn that you will die.
Author: Gesture Chidhanguro